Navigating the Pathway to Med School
Our advisors are here to be, or be a supplement to, your college premed advisor
YOU CAN DO THIS
You Can Be The Best Premed Student
Our advisors have helped thousands of students get into medical school:
- Know what to do at each step of the premed journey
- Understand how activities impact you now and in the future
- Have personalized, customized help to maximize every semester
- Understand what the best major is for you and what courses to take, when
- Learn how to find opportunities for shadowing, clinical experience, and research
- Pick the Pathway based on where you are in school
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
With our advisors by your side, you'll have the knowledge and resources you need to set yourself up for success.GET STARTED NOW
The Premed Pathway
Are you ready to walk with our advisors down this journey?
We've created this special set of packages specifically for early undergrad students (or late high school students):
- If you're a freshman or soon-to-be, you'll enter at the Freshman Premed Pathway
- If you're a sophomore or soon-to-be, you'll enter at the Sophomore Premed Pathway
- If you're a junior or soon-to-be, you'll enter at the Junior Premed Pathway
With this creation of our Premed Pathway packages, we're excited to help students where they're at.
What's Included in the Premed Pathway...
hint...it's everything you need to be a successful premed student!
1 Hour-Long Advising Session per Semester
Chat Advising Access to Your Advisor Between Sessions through Mappd Pro
Access to Mappd Pro
PDFs of All Premed Playbook Books
Depending on your Pathway:
Help Crafting Your Course Schedule
Discuss the Best Major for Your Specific Goals
Learn When to Take the MCAT to Maximize Your Score
Help Navigating Activities that Show YOU
Complete Strategic Planning
Letters of Recommendation Advising and GuidanceGET STARTED NOW
Premed Pathway Is For You If...
- You are feeling overwhelmed and/or alone with the process
- You aren’t sure what to do to help you maximize your chances of getting into med school
- You want the extra accountability through the process
- You don't have access to a premed advisor at your school, or you want another opinion with everything you're doing
- You want to get into medical school!
NICE TO MEET YOU
We're Team MSHQ
Dr. Ryan Gray started Medical School HQ after going through the premed process without much support and understanding that he could make a difference. Now, 10 years later, he's helped hundreds of thousands of students through his podcasts, YouTube channels, and with his Mappd software platform. After realizing he couldn't help all of the students who wanted to work with him, he surrounded himself with experts in the medical school admissions space, including former Directors of Admissions Dr. Scott Wright and Courtney Lewis as well as Varinia Grannum, former Assistant Dean of Pre-Health and STEM Advising and Rachel Grubbs, his co-founder at Mappd.
Our small advising team focuses on providing students with 1-on-1 expert advising on every aspect of the premed process, including through the whole application cycle if that's what you want.
"Just want to thank you for the great talk we had yesterday. You were very reassuring and I feel much better about my situation."
"Thank you for all of your insight and assistance in preparation for my interviews! I truly can not stress enough how helpful you were in this process, and will absolutely be referring friends of mine to your instruction."
"Thank you so much for your help during the mock interviews; they were exactly what I needed to feel confident in myself. Thank you again; words cannot describe how grateful am."
LET'S GET YOU INTO MED SCHOOL!
Pick Your Pathway and Get Started
Schedule a Consultation
Use the widget below to schedule a free, 20-minute consultation with our team to figure out what advising options would be best for you.