What's Included in the Premed Advising Session...
During your session, our advisors are there for you for anything that you need. Here are some common categories and topics:
● Am I ready to apply?
● Post-cycle review (application renovation)
● Premed launch
● You choose!
Then, as you prepare for your session, consider which questions will be most helpful to discuss. Sample topics include:
● Premed, pre-PA, or pre-health process
● Admissions for MD, DO, and PA programs
● Application services (AMCAS, AACOMAS, TMDSAS, CASPA, non-standard)
● School list planning
● Postbac and masters' programs
● Course and prerequisite planning
● Gap year planning
● Career changing
Whatever you want to talk about, we're here for it!
GET STARTED NOW
Premed Advising Is For You If...
- You are feeling overwhelmed and/or alone with the process
- You aren’t sure where to start
- You have some unique parts of your journey and you want to make sure you're maximizing your time
- You want to make sure you are taking all of the right steps
- You haven't gotten into school and you want to know why
NICE TO MEET YOU
We're Team MSHQ
Dr. Ryan Gray started Medical School HQ after going through the premed process without much support and understanding that he could make a difference. Now, 10 years later, he's helped hundreds of thousands of students through his podcasts, YouTube channels, and with his Mappd software platform. After realizing he couldn't help all of the students who wanted to work with him, he surrounded himself with experts in the medical school admissions space, including former Directors of Admissions Dr. Scott Wright and Courtney Lewis as well as Varinia Grannum, former Assistant Dean of Pre-Health and STEM Advising and Rachel Grubbs, his co-founder at Mappd.
Our small advising team focuses on providing students with 1-on-1 expert advising on every aspect of the premed process, including through the whole application cycle if that's what you want.
"Just want to thank you for the great talk we had yesterday. You were very reassuring and I feel much better about my situation."
"Thank you for all of your insight and assistance in preparation for my interviews! I truly can not stress enough how helpful you were in this process, and will absolutely be referring friends of mine to your instruction."
"Thank you so much for your help during the mock interviews; they were exactly what I needed to feel confident in myself. Thank you again; words cannot describe how grateful am."
LET'S GET STARTED!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE AVAILABILITY AND GET STARTED
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE...
If you're looking for help with your application cycle, we have hours-based bundles that are customizable to fit your needs! Check out our Application Cycle Prep here.