CLOSING 4/2 — Check out our Preview Sessions on 3/20 and 3/23
What if getting into medical school didn't have to be a lonely process?
Why struggle through the application process alone?
Application Academy gives you 6 (NEW!!) or 12 months of access to the best medical school admissions experts with a supportive community of like-minded, collaborative premeds.
Now with an FAP discount! See our FAQs!GET STARTED NOW
THIS IS FOR YOU
You Can Get Access to our Experts and Community at an Affordable Price
Join Application Academy and learn how to tell your story so you can:
- Write your personal statement so the reader knows exactly why you want to be a physician
- Make sure your activities are highlighting the impact you have on those around you
- Stand out from other students trying to sell themselves
- Connect with your interviewers to be remembered
- Get accepted to your dream school!!
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In Application Academy, you’ll not only learn how to tell your story, you'll have access to office hours every week to make sure you're telling your best story.ENROLL NOW
With Application Academy, You Will…
- Be confident you're putting together your best application
- Be supported by the best premed experts and a community of like-minded students
- Be ready for every step of the application process
The right information and support can make all the difference. We’ll make sure you have it in Application Academy.
WATCH A SESSION
Finding Your Seed
Reflecting on WHY you want to be a physician is hard...
This recording is a session from Application Academy where Dr. Gray was helping students work through their "why." The power of Application Academy isn't just getting your questions answered, but seeing others work through their own questions.
Whether or not you sign up for Application Academy, watch this session and see how to find your "why."
What You'll Learn In Application Academy...
Along with the pre-recorded modules, you'll have about 15 hours of office hours each week to attend and have essays (or parts of) reviewed, interview prep, Q&A, and so much more.
**All office hours are recorded if you can't make it live. Most students who use Application Academy to successfully apply to medical school only watch recorded office hour sessions.
The Personal Statement
Building Your School List
TMDSAS Application Nuances and Essays
MD/PhD Application Nuances and Essays
Also Included with Application Academy
- 1 year Access to Mappd Pro
- Print Books of The Premed Playbook Application Series
- Community of Peers Helping Each Other
- Expert Guidance from the MSHQ Advisors!
- TA Office Hours from Those Who Have Been Successful!
This Week's Schedule*
*all times are ET—schedule subject to change
Application Academy Is Right For You If...
- You are serious about getting into medical school
- You don't want to apply to medical school alone
- You want access to world-class premed advisors
- You want the support of an amazing community
- You want to tell your best story
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Dr. Ryan Gray
After graduating from The University of Florida with my BS and failing to get accepted to medical school in my first application cycle, I successfully applied in my second cycle.
Taking those lessons of failure drove me to start Medical School Headquarters in 2012 to help other students understand the process of being successful premed students and successful applicants to medical school.
In 2021, we created Application Academy as a more affordable way for premeds to get expert guidance from our MSHQ advisors! Application Academy alone has helped several hundred students, on top of the thousands we've helped since we started.
Application Academy Instructors
Below are some of our Academy students celebrating their acceptances or just showing their love of the group. You could be here soon!
Join Application Academy
See FAQs below for information on refunds and delaying access if you decide to delay your application.
If you have a quesiton you don't see answered below— please email us at [email protected]