Helping You Get Into Medical School
EARLY BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY PRICING! Now accepting enrollments for the 2024-2025 Cycle!
- Work 1-on-1 with one of our expert advisors, who will stay with you and guide you through every step of the application process.
- All of our advisors are "Director" level advisors with years of experience either directly in a Director of Admissions role or helping thousands of students through the process.
- Our advisors don't do this on the side. They are committed to you and your success.
- Now, with flexible packages of different hours, we can adjust to match your specific needs better than ever before.
YOU CAN DO THIS
You Can Get Into Medical School
Our advisors have helped thousands of students live their dreams:
- Know how to best tell your story in your personal statement
- Understand not just how to talk about what you did, but how it impacted you
- Have personalized, customized help to focus on the parts of the application you need most
- Learn how to best present yourself during your medical school interviews
- Pick the hours bundle that works best for YOU
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
With our advisors by your side, you'll have the knowledge and application you need to succeed.GET STARTED NOW
Hours-Based Advising Bundles
Are you ready to walk with our advisors down this journey?
We've completely redesigned how we work with students:
- No more rigid packages that limit specifically what you need
- Focus your time and use your hours for areas where you feel you need the most help
- Pick the hours you need and we'll work with you to make a plan that will work for you
With this simple shift in our application cycle coaching packages, we're excited to help students where they're at.
What's Included in the Hours Bundles...
hint...it's everything you would need to apply successfully to medical school!
Match with an Expert Med School Admissions Advisor
1 Advisor who Stays with you from Start to Finish
Live Advising Sessions of 30 minutes or 1 hour
Email Access to Your Advisor Between Sessions
1 year Access to Mappd Pro
1 year access to Application Academy Group Advising and Office Hours
All Premed Playbook Application-Focused Books
Complete Strategic Planning with Periodic Reminders of What to do When
School List Guidance
Advising for AMCAS, AACOMAS, and TMDSAS Applications
Letters of Recommendation Advising and Guidance
Guidance for Casper, Snapshot, Duet, and the AAMC PREview
Personal Statement Feedback
Experiences/Activities Description Feedback
Texas Personal Characteristics and Optional Essays
MD/PhD and Research Essays
Other Primary Application Essays as needed: Institutional Action, Criminal History, Disadvantaged, Military, COVID impact, etc
Secondary Application Planning and Feedback
Interview Preparation with Mock Interviews
Mock Interview Recordings to Review
Wait List Advising
Acceptance Offer ComparisonGET STARTED NOW
Application Cycle Advising Is For You If...
- You are feeling overwhelmed and/or alone with the process
- You aren’t sure where to start
- You want the extra accountability through the process
- You want to make sure you apply with YOUR best application
- You want to get into medical school!
NICE TO MEET YOU
We're Team MSHQ
Dr. Ryan Gray started Medical School HQ after going through the premed process without much support and understanding that he could make a difference. Now, 10 years later, he's helped hundreds of thousands of students through his podcasts, YouTube channels, and with his Mappd software platform. After realizing he couldn't help all of the students who wanted to work with him, he surrounded himself with experts in the medical school admissions space, including former Directors of Admissions Dr. Scott Wright and Courtney Lewis as well as Varinia Grannum, former Assistant Dean of Pre-Health and STEM Advising and Rachel Grubbs, his co-founder at Mappd.
Our small advising team focuses on providing students with 1-on-1 expert advising on every aspect of the premed process, including through the whole application cycle if that's what you want.
"Just want to thank you for the great talk we had yesterday. You were very reassuring and I feel much better about my situation."
"Thank you for all of your insight and assistance in preparation for my interviews! I truly can not stress enough how helpful you were in this process, and will absolutely be referring friends of mine to your instruction."
"Thank you so much for your help during the mock interviews; they were exactly what I needed to feel confident in myself. Thank you again; words cannot describe how grateful am."
Meet Your Advisor
LET'S GET YOU INTO MED SCHOOL!
Pick Your Hours and Get Started
LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT HOURS...
If you're looking for just a few hours or hours in between those listed above, check out the FAQs for links to other options! With our hours-based packages, we can customize them to fit your needs!
Schedule a Consultation
Use the widget below to schedule a free, 20-minute consultation with our team to figure out what advising options would be best for you.